Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another Year...

OK, 1, 2, 3, 4...



Yeah, today is my birthday and I'm 26 *cough*+10*cough* this year. I got a great early present from..hmm..God, maybe...by throwing my back out so I've been spending the past week lying on my living room floor in complete pain. Related to that, I get to spend my birthday later this afternoon at the doctor's office, yay! That ranks up there with the job interview I had on my 30th birthday (didn't get the job but the interviewer did notice that it was the day) and the countless times that I had to work. What's more, after the doctor, I have a paper to do for school. At least it's the last of the semester, a happy thing onto itself. At least I've been getting some sorely-missed movie watching done (reviews soon...?).

1 comment:

Adam said...

Sorry I missed it! That sounds like the saddest birthday ever. Throw out your back, paper due, and then you post an e-greeting to yourself. You should take your birthday money and buy yourself some cyanide capsules so this never has to happen again. ^_^

Happy birthday!