Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blog, Take Two!

If you happen to be coming from my other two blogs, Kuzu and Eigazoku, a big welcome back to you and me. It's been, to say the least, a while since I've posted in either since I've been spending so much time with schoolwork (got all A's as a result though, go me!). I also became a little disillusioned by having two blogs that only focused on a few interests in my life and really wanted to talk about more. The initial intention of starting my previous two blogs was to cover these things but I just felt that they were too confining to my current life situation. The truth is that, though I lived in Japan for several years, I currently don't and find myself not following goings on enough to be able to make an informed commentary on exactly what's happening over there and, in fact, I've been using the time to fill in gaps in my knowledge of things that occurred while I was living there.

With that said, I will post about other interests: movies, retro gaming, TV, microbrews and use this blog for personal and professional reflections for school. All postings here, though, will be microtagged because undoubtedly there will be a lot of things that you will want to skip.

Enjoy and, as always, feel free to comment.

No comments: